The impact on a child’s life can be profound when his or her parents divorce. From changes in housing, school or finances to changed routines and schedules, your son or daughter will adapt. You will want to make sure your kids have the support they need during the transitional challenges they may face. And you will want to make sure you have the legal assistance you need to make the divorce as smooth as possible for everyone.
I Understand The Challenges Of Divorce
I am attorney Randy Lee Bumgarner. I understand the many challenges of divorce, not just from a professional perspective but from personal experience. If you are going through a divorce and you are concerned about the impact it might have on your children, I can help you.
At The Law Offices of Randy Lee Bumgarner & Associates, in Oklahoma City, I understand that your children’s well-being is of utmost importance to you. As your lawyer, I will work hard to make sure your children’s best interests — and your legal rights as a parent — are protected. Specifically, I can assist you by:
• Working to make sure your custody arrangements are fair and reflect the best interest of your children
• Helping you establish a visitation (parenting time) schedule to ensure your child has time with both parents, as appropriate
• Developing the best possible child support situation — one that is fair to parents and meets the needs of your kids
• Pursuing modification of existing court orders if your situation has changed — including changes related to relocation
• Finding solutions to the challenges that can accompany military divorce and custody
• Properly addressing any issues related to abuse, neglect or domestic violence
All divorces are hard, but every case is different. I am here to answer your questions about your situation.
Contact Me For A Free Consultation
Contact me to discuss your divorce matter. I offer a free initial consultation. My firm provides outstanding service to each client I represent.